First Year T4RIF from spousal RIF with prior year's spousal RRSP contributions

First year married couple are both receiving T4RIF after husband has retired last year. Wife is 55, husband is 61.
T4RIF indicates an amount in box 16 and the same amount in box 24 (excess amount). Husband contributed to wife’s RRSP’s in prior two years but not in 2023.
Since the whole amount is not considered a minimum amount from RIF, I have to fill out T2205 to determine amount attributable to husband’s income, but the program never gave a warning under review section to take a closer look at the form. I’ve searched the topics and it sounded like a similar issue was reported in prior years and a fix was supposed to be created. Was it?
And also, is there a way to code the software to look back on prior year’s returns and populate amounts in each year’s box at the top of the form? Or create a review warning to fill these boxes in?

Thanks for the feedback. I will see what we can do for a review message.
The carryforward of contributions is a little more complicated as the reporting of RRSP contributions does not follow the calendar year so would require a rework to get things to align.