Don't know where to put Refund of Premium amounts Sec 60L

I received a t4rsp for my deceased husband and I don’t know where to file it in Turbo tax and then I recieved a statement of deposits for the same amount in my name and it is refund of of premium amounts SEC 60L but I also don’t know where that belongs on my taxes. I have asked turbo tax and they don’t know either and says it is the issuing bank. The issuing bank should have done a transfer?

Perhaps you should contact the issuing bank.

I am sorry for your loss.

As indicated by @obhorst you may want ask your financial institution for an offsetting RRSP contribution receipt. A statement of deposits is not an RRSP deduction receipt.

I just had a similar situation happen, My client lost her husband in 2023. The wife received a T4RSP for about $200,000 in box 18 (Refund of Premiums), the wife also received a RRSP for $202,000. FYI she asked the bank to transfer not withdrawal because she only had room to purchase $10,000.
NOT SURE IF THIS IS CORRECT, BUT: we entered the RRSP purchase like normal (to start) but further down the RRSP page a section called RRSP Transfers on line 6 there is a spot to put in the Refund of Premiums amount ($200,000). It allowed the RRSP to work/deduct it even though she did not have room for it.
Charles