Create new T4 from T1

Would it be possible to add a “Create a T4” from the T1 module? I have a few clients with nannies or other personal attendants who need to produce T4s for these people and it would be much simpler to do directly from the T1.

The T4 module creates T4s. The T1 modules creates T1. For just a few T4s, check out the Netfile options.

No offence, Cameron.

Hi Helga,

No offence, but apparently you are not aware that if you look under the data tab the T1 module can create a new file for T3s and a new file for Forms with the client’s information imported into the new file. Similarly in the T2 module on the data tab you can create a new file for T4s, T5s, Forms etc. with the corporation’s information imported into the new file as the employer/payer.

It would be useful to me (and others I assume) to be able to create a new T4 file for nannies etc. in the same way from the T1 module.

1 Like

I am impressed AND acknowledge my ignorance.

7 Likes

Thats refreshing on here. :grinning:

4 Likes

OK - that was, apparently my chuckle for the day.

1 Like

Apparently you are not alone on the ignorance flight…how much time have I wasted typing and or copy/paste info back and forth!?!

1 Like

The joy of complex software is in what it can do… the frustration is in learning that long after it would have been useful!

2 Likes