COVID-19 Advice please!

I do not feel it is insensitive or oblivious at all. There is a lot of information being sent out and available. I feel your updating the blog is more than enough. This blog is such a valuable tool, as are the wonderfully helpful, contributing members that take their valuable time to help others!

1 Like

I’ve been getting so many i’ve tuned out from any of them. changes in hours etc i’m ok with anything else unless its very important i think you guys are doing it perfectly

I sent one only to let clients know how it would impact them (drop box instead of meetings etc). What I’m doing to keep my staff safe doesn’t really impact them, so until something changes I’m leaving it at that.

@Cameron I do understand the upset with all the emails. I just open the ones I want to read and hit delete for all the rest.
I personally would like to have an updated email. maybe at least when there is an update. Especially when the update is to only be done through the main website. I think there are many people who do not use the message board here. I know I have been with you since 2013 and this community was confusing. But that was only because I did not know how to utilize it. I only started to use the community last year after calling the office and someone introduced me to this community. I actually did not know what it was really used for.
The big thing is we have to remember not everyone is adventures as many of us are in this community.
Okay, that is just my opinion.
Thank you, Cameron and this community for all that you do.
Sherry

TaxCycle has a fantastic little news feed where blog posts are linked. I don’t think anything else is necessary.

I haven’t read 1 Covid email yet. All the many MANY emails about Covid have done in my inbox is remind me of places I bought something from 6 years ago (seriously, I got a message from the place I bought an orchid pot from in 2013). I’m removing myself from so many mailing lists, I certainly wouldn’t notice who hadn’t sent one.

Any business I want to interact with right now, I’m going to their blog or their site for information, not my inbox.