Colors

A simple question I’m sure but very frustrating as I can’t find the answer. Both My first and second review marks are red…How do I change the color. Onn the drop down menu they are green and blue but when selected with a Ctrl 8 or 9 they still show as red…Hmmm. The eyes are getting blurry

@bert

The colour of your check marks is controlled by this option:

As you note, it would be more clear if the check marks in the context menu obeyed that setting. I’ve made this change and it will be available in the next release.

Thanks for your feedback.

~ Cameron

Thanks Cameron for the quick response, you’re the best………Any chance of making a greater contrast between first and second review to Blue for first and Red for second review (or tax preparers choice) . I know this sounds picky and cosmetic but when you’re looking all day long at these marks, the differentiation is often difficult to quickly spot when looking at a form with many first and second review marks.

Regards,

Bert van Delft CPA, CA | 98 Scarboro Beach Blvd. Toronto Ontario M4E2x1 | C: 416.270.9898 f 1.877.335.5064

cid:image001.png@01D4D36C.EA93A3E0 Click or tap on the e-Courier logo to securely send an encrypted file or message

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer