Best method to account for change in register

A retail business has withdrawn funds from the business bank account a few times to have change (small bills and coins) in the register, which were used to give customers change when making cash purchases.

What is the correct way to account for these transactions (journal entries)?


Petty cash
Cash Float
Cash control account

1 Like

Thank you @joe.justjoe1