Accounting/Bookkeeping Subcontracting Opportunity

Hello members,

If you have experience with personal & corporate tax returns, as well as bookkeeping / NTR files, including financial statements, we may have a subcontracting opportunity for you. The pay is between $30-50/hr based on your experience and ability. We are flexible in terms of work hours and it may be fully remotely after a probation period.

If you are interested, please reach out at cpabusto@gmail.com. Please include your resume or summary of experience and skills.

Experience with Excel, Taxcycle, Caseware is a must. We also use Quickbooks Dekstop/Online for some clients - experience with the software is desirable.

I think you’ll have a hard time finding anyone in Canada with that kind of experience for less than $50/hr. But, my brother-in-law is a CPA in Saskatoon who regularly travels to India, and has established a company there to provide such services remotely - the company employs Indian CPAs, and I believe the price is within your range (maybe even less). I have forwarded your post to him.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly…

As a sub, there are many expenses/overhead to think of.

CPP and taxes are costly… add in overhead of workspace, internet, a computer, liability insurance and association dues for whichever group you beling to.

Not much left…prob why most persons with experience charge out more than $50/hr

Rachel Parlee
(506) 874-3093

1 Like