T1ovp

If anyone has knowledge of how to fill out the T1OVP I could really use some help. I did do a search for help but most comments are very vague so I could not understand what to do. I had help with this back in 2019, But the form has changed a tiny but and I did not make good notes so I do not remember what to do. So she had over contributed to her RRSP. She says she was told by an CRA rep that it was okay to put her in heritance money in to her RRSP and to not worry about being over it will just be carried forward to the next year.
So now she has 16k being carried forward and that will make her over contribute for 2024 also. So any help on how to fill this out is appreciated.

There was one instance I was speaking with someone on the phone at CRA and after a decent chunk of time and either of us being able to feel confident in what we were discussing I asked “is there even a person at CRA who would be able to determine whether I completely this correctly or not?” After a pause they responded “Probably not”. I haven’t dealt with one in years. Hopefully the form changes you mentioned make it a little clearer.