T1135 - Foreign real estate income reporting and capital gain

When reporting income in the form T1135 from Foreign Real estate, should the form T776 be used or the Foreign Income form that has a line for real estate income.
The same question goes in case of disposition of foreign property. Is the foreign income section the right spot to report it?

Thank you for your comments in advance

You need to do a 776 for the rental income and then if the property is $250,000 or more fill out section B and #5 - Real property on the 1135.

On disposition you report it on the 1135 in the same section B Item #5