TaxCycle | Products | Pricing | Training | Documentation | Support | News

Linking T5013 Professional income to a T2125

I would like to link professional income (box 120) from my T5013 Partnership statement to a T2125 so that I can add partner expenses.

I can’t figure out how to do this.
Any help would be appreciated.


On the T5013 Slip entry form, you will find a field for linking income to a T2125 called “Select T2125 to transfer to”

That list will contain names of existing T2125 statements that have been created in TaxCycle - select the T2125 you want to link the T5013 to. Alternatively if you have not previously created a T2125, you can type in the business name of the T2125 you would like to link to and it will be created.

~ Rob