Checking off the slips under prepare

Is there a way to check off the slips and forms in the prepare list? Specifically in respect of TSlips, it would be great to be able to have a visual cue without openign the slip to indicate it has been reviwed already.

You can put review check marks (checks, questions or errors) on them and see the check marks on the slip summary page. That is what I do for any slip that was not downloaded. They also show up in the diagnostics list.

~WRD0000.jpg

I actually view the Slip Summary and compare that to the actual slips - I put the checkmarks directly on the Slip Summary which is particularly useful when downloaded slips are grouped together into one physical slip.

Thanks I like visual cue on the left opposed to having to open the slip summary. Also for things like medical to indicate i already reviewed it opposed to having to open it up.

Sometimes I see my check marks show up on the left but sometimes not. Not really clear why some do and some not as it appears there is clearly functionality within the system somewhere.