CCA class for Solar Panels- rental property

Not sure if 43.1 or 43.2 is the appropriate class for solar panels used exclusively on a rental property.
Can somebody shed some light on this please.

Thank you in advance

A pun for the sun?


Neither - you can only use CCA if there is excess energy being sold to the public utility.
In your case, the panels would form part of the cost of the building being rented

See 2.19 a) in this tax folio