The mock-ups below (click on the images to see the full picture) show two different states for the Transmit sidebar. One where the sidebar is ready to transmit several types and one that still requires attention before transmitting.
Please review the designs below and reply to this post to ask us questions or tell us what you think. Some of the notes include items that we have specific questions, but please don’t limit your feedback. All ideas and comments are welcome!
Create a way to transmit several types of returns/forms/requests in one step.
- What do you think the check boxes mean in each transmission box?
- If these boxes are automatically checked based on the defaults set in options, which ones would you want checked by default?
- At what point will the Transmit Selected button become clickable at the bottom? What is preventing it from being clickable in the outstanding errors image?
- What do you think the blue asterisk means?
- Why do you think there is no checkbox on the T1013 Transmission Successful and the T1 EFILE Transmission Rejected box? What would you do to re-transmit either of those returns?
- Anything else you would like to tell us?
##A. Outstanding errors (click to view full image)##
##B. Ready to transmit multiple types (click to view full image)##
Did you enjoy this process? Check out these other two opportunities to provide EFILE design feedback:
- Improve the EFILE and transmission design to make it easier to tell the status of each transmission type. In particular, make it easier to distinguish at a glance which transmissions are still outstanding from those that have been sent. See designs and give feedback.
- Add a way to transmit all family members’ returns at once. See designs and give feedback.